Friday, November 19, 2010

Short Circuits



This is the beginning of a new tangle.  I woke up, made some coffee and sat down to tangle a little before I go out to do a final cleanup on the patio.  My hands tremble more than usual this morning...so it this pattern is quite different than Suzanne McNeil's "River."  I had difficulty making the pen go where I wanted.

The neurologist at the MS Clinic told me this week that my brain has short circuits.  There is nothing they can do for it. 

Sipping my coffee as I "drew" the lines, I was feeling bad about the evidence of my impaired small motor control staring back at me.  I used to have perfect control over my lines and my writing. I used to do calligraphy, used to teach it to others at craft classes.  These days, I even type, Post-it notes because my writing is so bad. 

A friend sends me daily horoscopes, just for fun, and the email arrived with today's horoscope.  What a shock I had when I read the subject line.   It is Friday.  I did not go to work today, thinking it was Saturday.  I knew the day last night, I was confused this morning.  Will have to start leaving notes on the night table so I am told what day it is when I wake up.  I called in sick...I can't let them know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by What Tangled Webs and leaving a comment!

Sorry spammers! Your comment and link will be automatically swallowed into a deep dark hole for instant shredding and will never be viewed. ;-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails