Friday, September 7, 2012

Optical Design


This is a new pattern I saw in Margaret Bremner's post and I had to try it.  Tangling with MS is a challenge, my hands and fingers don't always do what I tell them to, but this pattern with so many repetitive short lines was pleasant to do.  I could feel the zen!  You can see instructions for this pattern here. http://juliannakunstler.com/art1_opt_des.html  I will add shading and show it later.  The pattern can be used as a monotangle or as a fill in other tangles.

Finished tangle below--a little shading to make the squishy things pop.  I tried to add JJ Barbera's Verve to the middle but my brain refused!  We tried though!  Will have to work on that one.

This IS a fun pattern and I am definitely going to play with it some more. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it! It's a fun tangle isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Margaret, it certainly is! Thank you for discovering and sharing this one; it was just the push I needed. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by What Tangled Webs and leaving a comment!

Sorry spammers! Your comment and link will be automatically swallowed into a deep dark hole for instant shredding and will never be viewed. ;-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails