Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Diva's Challenge - Break Free!


Hello!  This is my first post to the Diva's Challenge since I have been tangling again.  Happy Anniversary to Laura and Brad Harms!  I was sorry to learn Artoo has been in hospital again but at least he is doing well now.

Hand tremors still bother me but I am learning what kind of lines I can do and what just won't work for me.  Tangles learned here are Afterglow, O'Bob (well, my version of it) and Mi2, which I don't quite have my head around but got enough to be mostly passable.  I will continue to play with this one.  What a pleasant time I had tangling this.  Lollipop, my Shih Poo, snoozed beside me on the patio table...the breeze blowing gently, wind chimes tinkling slightly in the lilac tree.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful tangle and a beautiful scene tangling with Lollipop beside you! I love how the 'waves' meet up in the middle--nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, very precise and controlled but breaking FREE! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is the perfect way to break free and use elegant and rich patterns to make a fantastic statement that zentangle is true art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wel done, The controle in the patterns and breaking out!Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really like the O'Bob, I will have to look that one up. It looks like it is unzipping, truly breaking free. Great tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful explaining break free. Love the way you used the tangles and made it totaly break free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa! cool! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice - I like O'Bob a lot, and you've done some very tricky tangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by What Tangled Webs and leaving a comment!

Sorry spammers! Your comment and link will be automatically swallowed into a deep dark hole for instant shredding and will never be viewed. ;-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails