Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My First Zendala


Posted by Picasa
I have been looking at Zendalas, wanting to have a go at one but I guess I was waiting for the right time with my hand tremors.  I found this template at The Bright Owl's blog, where she puts out a weekly challenge.  Looking through past templates this one struck me as do-able for my first try.  To me, it seemed to call for lots of Paradox and there were a couple of new tangles I wanted to try also--Judy West's Teardrops and Coral which I left incomplete on the zendala because it seemed to work here.  My pen ran dry in those lighter paradox squares.  I was going to go over them with the new pen but decided to leave it.  It was a fun little project so I will definitely try more zendalas.  :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by What Tangled Webs and leaving a comment!

Sorry spammers! Your comment and link will be automatically swallowed into a deep dark hole for instant shredding and will never be viewed. ;-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails